- 1680 Denier Oxford Ballistic shell.
- Teflon® coated outer.
- 250gm polyfill.
- 270gm polyester fleece lining.
- Large tent tail flap.
- Shoulder gussets for greater freedom.
- Anti-Rub lining in shoulders and mane strip.
- Stainless steel surcingle fittings.
- Triple-D front closure system.
- Secure fit chest flap.
- Safety reflective piping.
Sizes: 5’0″ – 7’0″
Also available as Rug only.
Stock availability may vary during sale period.
The rating that is used on the Eurohunter Series that being 5000 or 3000 will determine the level waterproof/breathable performance. If you take an area of fabric the size of a rain droplet and imagine a rain droplet that is 5000mm tall on that area. The rug will withstand this level of water pressure therefor giving you a 5000 rating.
On the other side of this is the breathability of the rug. The Aquabreathe technology rating is a measurment of how much water vapor or sweat to pass out through a square meter of fabric in 24hrs. With a rating of 5000 it will allow for 5000gm of water vapour to pass through the surface.